10/09/17

MFT Release Replay...

Last week My Favorite Things had their October Release and there were so many new amazing stamps and dies.  Head on over to the MFT Shop to see whats new by clicking HERE.

The new Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics are so much fun.  When I saw them, I remembered a card that my sweet friend, Tracey McNeeley, made awhile back and I had to create the same type of themed card.  Using the little house from the set, I created this Tracey inspired card...

MFT Product Launch

On the card base, I did some ink soft ink blending to create the sky.  Then I added in several little houses along the sky line.  To cover that skyline, I added in a slope die cut using the Hit the Slopes die.  I stamped a simple sentiment, from Snow Globe Sentiments, in black ink to finish off this CAS card.  

MFT Product Launch

So glad you stopped in today!  Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more card samples from this latest release.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't started playing with my card kit yet (bad crafter), but I'm totally inspired after seeing your beautiful CAS design, Laurie!
    Thanks again for today's video...I'll be back when you post your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of a tone on tone silhouette. Great twist on the little snow globe house. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of a tone on tone silhouette. Great twist on the little snow globe house. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That soft inking is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very delicate card with these very pale pastel colours !!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS