7/17/17

MFT Release Replay...

Today the MFT Design Team are sharing the Release Replay for the July 2017 Release.  There were SO many amazing new products released this month.  I wanted to stop in and share the first card I made when I got my package of release goodies.  I saw this Celebrate Speech Bubble die and knew that it needed to be an interactive card.  I have several pics to share and a short video of how it works linked below.

Print

To create this card, I took a white card base and scored every half inch.  Next, I took the celebrate die and added 2 layers of foam tape around the sides and along the bottom.  I wanted there to be room for a removable window.....or in this case 2 removable windows.


I took the set called Interactive Labels and created to "Pull" tabs for the tops of the slide outs.  

IMG_4688

The first slide out is a piece of white cardstock, where I adhered the insides of the letters to create the full Celebrate in white.  After pulling out the first slide out you see this.....

IMG_4689

I took a piece of Blue Raspberry cardstock and sprayed it with Silver Glitter Dust Spray for a fun bunch of sparkle.

When you pull out the second Blue Raspberry Slide out you see this.....

IMG_4690

This rainbow panel is actually attached to the card front.  I ink blended several colors by masking off sections with post it tape.  When it was dry, I sprayed it with a layer of the Silver Glitter Dust too.  I love the colorful reveal after removing the slide outs.  I have linked a video below to show you a fun little addition to this card, to make it more interactive and even more special for the recipient.  :)

IMG_4692

Here is a quick video to show you how it works....



There will be lots more to see over at the MFT Blog.  Head on over there and check out the Release Replay!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!

5 comments:

  1. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    Premium Whmcs templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to play with this die, Laurie! I love how you added sparkle to the inside panels and how you added the gift card at the end! What a great surprise for your recipient! Now that I've seen your card, I'm putting this die on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing catch up after vacation! SO many cute projects on your blog while I was away Laurie. I really like those sweet little heart creations for Queen and Company!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS