5/22/17

Creative Construction with Blueprints....

It's time for another monthly round of Creative Construction with Blueprints over at My Favorite Things.  Here is this months challenge...

Flowers and leaves always add elegance and an inviting organic feel to your projects. Whether you build a bouquet of beautiful blooms or feature a single standout blossom, your recipient will be touched by your effort. Many of our Blueprints Die-namics feature floral accents and this month, our team has crafted a bevy of looks to inspire your next project.

For this months card, I used Blueprints 14 along with one of the sketches that is included on the printable pdf on the MFT website....

Print
I used only one extra thing to create this card and that is the Hello die.  Every other element came form the Blueprints 14.  I did use a pice of the paper from the On-Point paper pack for the back layer.  I kept it simple by layering up white card stock, and then backed the "hello" with vellum to make it pop.  Last, I added in the flower and leaves to finish off.  

IMG_4518

The girls have lots more to share with us over on the MFT blog.  Head on over there for lots more inspiration.  Thanks so much for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card Laurie! I like the buttery yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Laurie! Lovely layering of your papers and I love how you used the elements in BP 14...your bloom and leaves are so sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, especially like how the stamped image went over the borders on the first card!discountcouponsfor.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS