11/21/16

MFT Creative Construction...

This months Creative Construction with Blueprints over at MFT is all about the tags.  Just in time for Christmas, of course.  I have 2 sets of tags to share with you today, using Tag Builder Blueprints 5.

Untitled

This first set, I cut the tags out of card stock and then added another vellum tag on top.  I heat embossed these gorgeous sentiments from Hand Lettered Christmas,  on the vellum tags. I did add the BG Star Background on the card stock with Versamark just for another fun little detail.  

Untitled

Untitled

I did a little ink blending here on these tags and then simply added in these beautiful snowflake dies.  super easy!

Untitled

Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has made up for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Laurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Love your tags layered with vellum. What an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie--Wow you've been busy! Such elegant and creative tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem. This is the second time this week I've called a friend 'Marie' - we laughed so hard, and she knew exactly what I was referring to. Ms. Laurie, I do not see that darling tag anywhere on the product you linked to!!! and you KNOW I want every bloomin' thing you use!!! xxoo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as I thought ... you may have misrepresented your 'recipe' - that's #4 and of course it's out of stock!!! Good thing I love you anyway ... LOL!
      =]

      Delete
  4. What cute little tags!! Love the vellum overlay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags, Laurie! I love how you doubled your tags with vellum, and your ink blending on the snowflakes is flawless, as always! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS