3/12/16

Incredible & Lovely...

logo_home

Hey there crafty friends!  I am so stinkin' excited today because I am guesting over at Concord & 9th.   They have a fun release this month, so I have a card to share today and I will be popping in a couple more times in March.

If you haven't seen Concord & 9th's amazing stamps (where have you been? hehe!), stop over to their blog by clicking HERE.  They have AMAZING stamps and dies, including that Sophisticated Script set I love so much.  You can see my post and video about that set by clicking HERE and another one HERE.

Today, I am sharing a CAS using the Wonderful Words Stamps and Dies.

IMG_2810

First, I watercolored several pieces of watercolor paper with pink, yellow and orange zig markers.  I let that dry and then cut out the 2 sentiment dies.  Next, I took some Gold Adhesive Sheets and cut the dies out a second time but only cut out half the word.  You could also gold emboss the bottoms of the word to achieve this gold dipped look.

IMG_2815

I added the gold adhesive to the word dies and positioned them on the card front.  I put the stamps where I wanted them and picked them up with my Misti so I could stamp them all at once.  

IMG_2813

Last, I added the card front to a black striped card base with some fun foam.  Super easy!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!  I have more cards in ready to share soon so stop back by!  Thanks so much for coming by today!



Supply List:  


10 comments:

  1. FAB u LOUS! [and, yes, I may just go watch you spell my name again?!] You are a wonderful guest... congrats, Laurie! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the watercolored and gold dipped sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely!! Really cool way to use your Zigs and word dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun! You've given me a great idea on how I can use a word die I cut out, but it shifted on my cutting plates so only cut half the word! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for you on guesting, this is such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, the hint of gold just makes it pop off the page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! To switch from stamped, to die cut, to stamped... fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! I love their stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS