12/26/15

AMAZING!

How was your Christmas day?  So good I hope!  I can't believe that it was here and gone already.  Now my kids are on the count down to Spring Break.  :)  I have had a little crafty time this last week and thought I would stop in and share.  

I adore this Amazing stamp set and die from MFT....

Print

I sponged in a rainbow of colors using the Circle Burst stencil and then did a little scoring on the front of the card.  I added in the sentiments in black and popped up the front panel with fun foam on a white card base.  And done!

Print
I have been cleaning today like crazy.  This place is a wrapping paper mess, toy mess and we are all in a food coma.  So much fun though and so many memories made.  Hope you had a great day yesterday too!

Thanks for stopping in!






4 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS