7/14/15

Vintage Linens..

Hey there!  It's our last countdown day for the July PTI release.  Today's sets are all about the Vintage Linens.

I chose to copy a layout I used years ago with 2 large triangle shapes.  You can see that original care HERE.

IMG_1491

I stamped the Embroidered Borders in 3 colors on the card base.  Then I used an adorable sentiment from Vintage Linens on the bottom.  I took 2 of the new Triangle Trio Dies and added them on top of the card front. 

IMG_1494

The next card showcases the Vintage Linens set.  I stamped the flowers in black and white to create a background.

IMG_1488

Next, I took BG000 and did a very light wash in between all the flowers.  I stamped in one of them a colored flower and then added in a vellum tag and one of the new Graceful Greetings dies.  

IMG_1489

That's it for me today.  I know the rest of the design team will have lots of fun stuff to share.  Stop back in tomorrow to see the whole release!  Hope you have a great day!


15 comments:

  1. Laurie you always inspire me! I am in love with the floral background you created in black and white! Stunning card! And I love the creative way you used the frames as borders on your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your modern interpretation of the vintage linens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I LOVE the last black and white floral card and what you did with the copic marker! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying over that flower card! It is my new alltime favorite of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique use of these darling new sets. Love both of them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, I love the CAS style. You don't disappoint. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurie,
    Nice twist on this release!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely. Great idea using the Triangle Trio dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously. Can I be you when I grow up?! These are so fantastic. That black and white one is off. the. hook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why haven't I tried [CASE'd] this fantastic design, Laurie? I think it may be one of the reasons I started to follow you! As for card two? one can never go wrong with black and white...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the flower one. Great idea to color around them. So beautiful! I might have to try it. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS