7/03/15

Seriously...a card and a gift bag?

I've had this "seriously" die from Lil Inker forever.  And it all honesty, I made this card a long time ago.  It sits on  top of my shelf staring at me and I figured it was finally time to share.  One of my favorite crafty dies of ALL time is from Lawn Fawn.  These banner dies?  I have raved about them in the past and I adore them.  So here is my card....

IMG_1418

I used the banner in the back to make the card and then layered it with the patterned paper.  I love that "seriously" die.  I say that all the time!  I added in a little twine bow and some enamel dots to finish it off.  

IMG_1419

I'm going to use this card for a gift too.  And what better way to present this card using these adorable  dies?  I am going to hang it from the kraft gift bag and have an instantly decorated gift bag.  I used to put my card....that I worked so hard on...in an envelope and it would fall to the bottom of the bag.  Now?  These card hangers help me share my card.  You know the ones we put our hearts into?  Yep!

(Excuse these terrible pics....its dark and cloudy today...)

Rectangle Card Hanger Die

This die is the Rectangle Card Hanger die.  It fits a regular A2 card, hanging vertically.  I also have a Decorative style and a Scalloped Edge Card Hanger Die in the same size.  I do have a mini Card Hanger die now too, that hold a 3" card. It has a stitched edge in this same rectangle shape

Rectangle Card Hanger Die

Click on the side bar of my blog....over there on the right where it says Get Your Card Hanger Die.  The Scalloped is out of stock but will hopefully be back in soon!

Hope you are having a great day!  Thanks so much for coming by today!



Supply List:


3 comments:

  1. Love it Laurie, so happy you finally shared it!! Have a safe and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Love this gift bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So seriously cute. Seriously! Enjoyed reading your post as well as your project!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS