4/28/15

Sunshine....need some?

I needed some sunshine yesterday.  It got colder here in Kansas and I figured I would just make my own!  Here is a quick and simple card....just because!

IMG_1164

I used 3 Simon Says die sets to create this sentiment and sunshine.  (All of those dies are linked below)  I attached these to a couple layers of WPlus9 dies.  The background scalloped layer is cut from a piece of Vellum and the top layer is Simon Says Sea Glass yardstick....LOVE!  Such a great color!

IMG_1166

The sunshine is Simon Says Lemon card stock with a stamped sunshine border from SSS Bring the Sunshine stamp set.  I added in some bling too, to finish it off.  

IMG_1168

Hope this makes you smile!  Have a great day!


Supply List:


7 comments:

  1. what a very happy cheery card, love it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!! Such a beautiful card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card made me S M I L E today! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Nebraska too!! =) I'm READY for the SUN, just not the 100 degree and wind blowing SUN!! LOL!! I just want to see the temps be mild for awhile before Summer Hits!!?? THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS