4/15/15

PTI Release in Review...

Hey PTI Friends!  Are you enjoying the release this month?  So many fun things that are so easy to use!  Makes my CAS brain so happy!  :)  I love a quick and simple project.  Here is a fun one using the new set called Graceful Greetings....

IMG_1039

I paired it with the Noted chevron image and I love how it turned out.

Next up is a card using Petite Places: School.  I added in a couple of the other detail dies from the set and added in some clouds.

IMG_1041

Flower Favorites is such a gorgeous new set.  I love these flowers and had to use a little of my Ombre technique here...

IMG_1057

I combined Lunchbox Love and Pencil Me in here for a fun kid card....

IMG_1055

Just so I could use PTI's lunchbox die, I made one more card....

IMG_1053

...and finished the inside too....

IMG_1054

And last I made a little apple card with Enclosed Apple and some Chicken Scratch Gingham paper....

IMG_1051

So glad you could come by today! Stop by Nichole's blog to see all the details of the May Release.  Hope you have a great day!  Happy shopping!  :)



16 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the Lupine flowers card - so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful examples, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful examples, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Such sweet cards! And I love that gingham apple tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects!!! I really love the font of the new Graceful Greetings!! The ombre inking on the flowers is absolutely beautiful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome cards, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your little pencil notecard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love that little school house and the ombre inking on those flowers is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laurie,

    Sweet And Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun cards, and gorgeous at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS