4/15/15

Moments Inked Details...

Moments-Inked-Header-Graphics

Lots of fun details to share today for the Moments Inked line.  All these planner goodies make me happy!!

So first up is a pen holder with an elastic planner band....

IMG_1119

I used the button dies to make the fun little flowers on the front to cover the magnet spots.....

IMG_1087

This case will easily hold 3 pens or mechanical pencils.  

IMG_1091

This case straps right to the cover of the planner or around the first several months holding my place as a bookmark.  

IMG_1101

This month another of my "concepts" came to life.  I knew we all needed a edger die to cut the spiral bound border on anything we may need to keep handy.  Here is my weekly goodies all in the middle...

IMG_1081

...and tucked behind my April bookmark is my Old Navy cash.  I always lose this stuff.  I NEVER remember to use it.  Now it is spiral bound and right in the middle of my month!  There is always something I wish I could keep with my dash board and now this new Edger die makes it super simple.  The Edger die also comes with a perorated die.  I have some fun ideas up my sleeve for that die so stay tuned!  :)

IMG_1061

I hope you have enjoyed today's planner post.  Keep scrolling and you will see the PTI Release in Review post.  This has been such a fun release and I can't wait to hear whats on your wish list!  Let me know in the comments.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to find links for the whole Moments Inked Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Laurie-W-Moments-Inked-Intro


5 comments:

  1. The cover of your date book is fabulous! I can see MISTI at work with the nice solid stamping and perfection in lining up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these planner accessories, Laurie!! So super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to put the Old Navy credit in there, I always forget about mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, I love this planner and would love to know when I can order one for 2016!!
    I want everything you show us, so Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS