4/13/15

Introducing Seeds of Knowledge...

Hey there crafty friends!  Are you enjoying the new Papertrey products so far?  So much fun right?  We have some more fun stuff to share today.  Today I have a teacher gift that was super easy to make.

IMG_0969_edited-1

We have a fun little bouquet of pencils and a matching card with the perfect sentiment to say thank you to a teacher.  I stamped the waterman in Raspberry Fizz and then added in the black star.  I die cut the "water" and stamped that in Aqua Mist.  

IMG_0971

I found this adorable glass bottle at Hobby Lobby and knew right away it would make a fun pencil bouquet.   I die cut and stamped the little sign and then added it to the glass bottle with some twine.

IMG_0982

I grabbed some #2 pencils and added a little piece of shear ribbon to each pencil.  Then I used the new Pencil Bloom Dies to make the flower toppers.  I decided to use Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz for the flowers.

IMG_0976



These cut out perfectly to fit the top of the pencil and are just snug enough to stay put with no mess!

IMG_0975

I can't wait to give this to my daughters teacher!  We have been lucky enough to have her for 2 years as she moved up with the kids.  Teachers don't get enough credit, that is for sure!  I hope this gift will brighten her day!

I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT has for today. These flower dies are so much fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Come back by tomorrow for another round!  :)



Supply List

Stamps: Seeds of Knowledge
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist
Misc: Seeds of Knowledge dies, Pencil Bloom Dies, Twine, Glass Bottle

8 comments:

  1. love your card Laurie! The watering can is just so cute! And the felt flower toppers for the pencils are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, the stamps you've used are great. This is all in perfect timing for end of school teacher gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie,

    Love your work!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep that is the perfect little glass bottle for your sweet bouquet! A delightful post Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect, precious, and pretty, Laurie! I'm already trying to recreate this idea!! Oh... I had one teacher for three years in a row!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS