4/14/15

Introducing Make it Market Mini Kit: Wee Folk

Good Morning!  Welcome to another Group Post for Papertrey Inks April Release.  I have a few cards to share today all made using Betsy's new kit called Make it Market Mini Kit: Wee Folk.  I don't know about you, but I love these kits.  Its so fun to get everything you need to make some fun cards all in one box.  Not to mention this stuff is adorable!  I have a couple of cards that I stamped and put together and then 2 of the most simple cards you can make.  Let's get started!

This first card uses one of the new GORGEOUS patterned papers included in the kit.  I love love this Ombre pattern.

IMG_1049

I used the Hello die from the Noted die set and then stamped a sentiment from the kit next to it.  I used the dies and one of the little printed birds and added it to the card....

IMG_1050

This next card showcases another stamped image from the set.  I just love this little deer...

IMG_1045

I added in the same sentiment and then added in the welcome.  I finished it off with a little butterfly.  I colored it and the little markings on the deer with some Wink of Stella for a little shimmer.

IMG_1046

The card comes with a little paper pack and 2 of the pieces stood out to me and I knew it would work for a CAS card.  So CAS in fact, that there is nothing else to it.  

IMG_1048

I took the paper and glued it right down to a card base.  I couldn't mess with this design.  And this is a highlight of this kit for sure.  2 super simple quick cards when you need them.  One for a boy and one for a girl!

IMG_1047

I hope you enjoy this kit and can't wait to see what you create with it!  Stop by the other girls and see what they have up their sleeve!


Come back again tomorrow to see the rest of the release...and a few planner goodies!  :)

Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. I especially like the simplicity of the first two cards -- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the simplicity of the first two cards -- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That deer in the MIM kit is just to cute. The MIM kit is

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deer in the MIM kit is just to cute. The MIM kit is

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorably CAS. Love your first two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so BEAUTIFUL!!! TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just darling, I'm in love with the deer and this soft sweet kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards! Simple and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the designs and the soft pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are just so sweet!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity of the first 2 cards - just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet and Dainty!!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS