7/01/14

Curtain Call - Birthday Bash...


 photo source: ohhappyday.com

We have an awesome new sponsor, Top Dog Dies, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Birthday Bash!  The designers received some fabulous Tog Dog Dies to work with for this challenge...such a quality product!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive some Top Dog Dies of their choice!


I used one amazing cutting plate for this card.  The Flower Mosaic A2 Mat Die...

IMG_9930

I cut the first out and made sure to leave out a shim to it cut but all the pieces stayed together.  I quickly taped it down to my card front so I wouldn't lose any pieces.  Then I cut another one out of white card stock.  I chose colors from the inspiration photo and used my copics to color the flower centers.  I added in a little white circle with a sentiment to the center of the card.  I also added some white liquid enamel to the flower centers for  a little pop of white.  

IMG_9931

Here are some more places to stop to check out all the amazing dies from Top Dog....

Birthday Bash Designers

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! That cover plate is really spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and all the dies are absolutely gorgeous Laurie. Love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cutting plate is so pretty! Love how you cut extra flowers and popped them up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.....this card is all types of RAD!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and elegant Laurie. Love how you left all the die-cut pieces for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a delightfully happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ver pretty Laurie, it reminds me of a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaccckkkkk-that Popsicle card is delightful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That background die is so fabulous Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS