5/21/14

i love love this set....

So there is this new stamp set from PTI called Birthday Classics: June Mini Stamp Set.  I sorta love it.  I have lots of June birthdays and its all sunny and fun and stuff.  So here is what I made with it...

IMG_9677

I masked off and stamped the sentiment, first in Hawaiian Shores, the sun in Harvest Gold, June in Berry Sorbet and the rest in Simply Chartreuse.  I stamped it directly on the card base but then masked on top of that and stamped the sun rays from Hello Sunshine.  I wanted there to be some variation of color so I went back in and stamped on top of the rays with another layer of color.

IMG_9678

This would have been a good card to do a video on.  I am trying to be brave and do more videos, as I do get requests for them.  So maybe that will be on my summer bucket list...to make a video or 3.  :)

Hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. Love how you used this stamp! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card, Laurie! I cannot wait to get my stamps. My box decided to take a detour this month ;( Not sure when I will be getting it!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination of sentiments would have been cute on their own, but the sunburst takes this over the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, and please add me to the list of people who want to see you do a video (evil grin...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Laurie! Love how you stamped all the different colors. I kind of have a fear of doing this, I know it doesn't make sense but I find it intimidating. A video would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurie, I came to your blog from my friend Shirley side bar and you have some gorgeous creations! Esp. like your vellum cards. I'll look forward to your video's! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and happy card. Loving all the different colors you used for the stamping on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card. Making videos is brave isn't it. I recently posted my very first one...but was to shy to talk :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS