9/14/13

Simon says October Card Kit...

Remember the other day when I said, I love a good card kit? Well, check this one out....


Its the Simon Says October Card kit and I am so excited to be able to share a card using all that gorgeous stuff...

IMG_0228.jpg

Fall is my favorite season for sure, so when I saw all this amazing Lawn Fawn paper, I just about fell out of my chair.  When I cut up the strips for this card, I couldn't hardly pick which papers to use.  And then the hoarding side of me took over and it was hard to even cut.  But then....I did it. I stamped the adorable sentiment and added in the bird image.  I used some glossy accents to attach the 3 sequin that come in the kit.  I love that everything goes perfectly together!  To finish it off, I rounded the top right corner.

Do you love the kit?  Go grab one up!  You can see the full kit HERE.  You can also check out the Simon Says blog for more info.  I will have some more cards to share here soon!  Thanks so much for coming by today!


8 comments:

  1. Great kit, isn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and the papers ARE pretty nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie! I love your card! I so love the new Lawn Fawn paper pack! I can't wait to get my kit! Thanks for sharing your FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet~lovely accents also, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie, love your card. You inspired me http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2013/09/a-little-cas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looonnnggg sentiment stamps from this set.....cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS