10/12/12

It's an Ugly Party!

Yep you heard me!  An Ugly party!  Today is Clear and Simple's release of all their new Uglies!  And they are so ugly, they are cute!  :)  I picked one ugly to work with, and his name is Theodore!  Isn't he ugly?

IMG_8245

Here is a close up of the card...
IMG_8247

I used Taglines: Uglies, to make this card, along with the Rounded Squares Quad dies.  This die is fabulous and makes the most perfect windows!  

IMG_8250

I made a birthday card and matching gift bag.  Theodore is a "Build-an-Ugly" and he has so many possibilities!  Felt, fabric, cards, even scrapbook pages!   I thought he would make a cute bag today too!  

IMG_8254

It's hard to see in the picture, but I used one of my new cloud stamps to add a polka dot pattern to the spines and to the number 5.  After completing my little party bag, I realized I should have made this a "39"!  It's my husbands birthday!  He would love this ugly, I'm sure! ;)

I can NOT wait to see the other Uglies creations!  LOL!  Here is a list of links so you can check them out too...

Stephanie Zerbe
Elena Roussakis
Jaclyn Miller
CSS

I hope you are enjoying the release so far! There is lots more to see!  :)

Click HERE to see all that has been released so far in Collection 5.

 Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the tagline uglies peeking out from behind the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH! So cute! Love the monster windows! SO adorable! I need some uglies in my life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter loves uglies~bugs, that is. uck. But this, this is cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute :) Love the colours you used and the added bag is a wonderful way to complete the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very fun...Theodore is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny!! He really is pretty cute! Happy birthday to Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, these are adorable!!! yes they are ugly! hehe I love your card with the windows and him peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your uglies are so cute. They remind me of these ugly doll stuffed animals my daughters have. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too fun! Love the color combination you used for your Ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! Great color combo! I love the layout of the card with your rotation of the uglies in the window.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS