6/04/12

Congrats and a Color Challenge

It's DeNami color challenge time! Wendy picked a really pretty combo to use and I instantly thought "wedding" when I saw it! Here is my simple, fun wedding Congrats card...

IMG_6870_edited-1

I masked off the other Flip Flops and just stamped one pair, coloring them gray and yellow/gold like the colors in the color combo.  Then the white and black were already there!  Super CAS right?

Here is Wendy's color challenge...

I hope that you can play along with us!  You can check out the other DT creations HERE.  After you make your project, stop over to the DeNami blog and link it up!  Can't wait to see! 

I wanted to share my DeNami creation that gave me a spot in Round 1 of Gallery Idol!  You may have seen this card before over at Retro Sketches here a few weeks ago...

IMG_6527_edited-1

I am so excited to have made it into the Top 20 with this card! I would love it if you would stop back by today to see my Gallery Idol Round 2 card!  There will be more info on the voting process in my Gallery Idol post. 

Thank you for coming by today!  Hope you're having a good day!

10 comments:

  1. Great CAS card Laurie! So excited to see your YCMW card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, your wedding congrats card is SO clever! Great job with these elegant and pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cute card...can't wait to see you card today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, breezy CAS card with these colors. Love it!

    And many congratulations on your Gallery Idol Top 20! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great congrats card with the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECTION Lauire! Love this cutie card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card, and so easy to see why it was a winner. I'll be back later to see what other eye candy you have for me, and to vote, too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that second card....so pretty! The colors and design are wonderful! :) I love the colors of the surfboards !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card using those colors!
    Congrats again on making the Top 20! ;O)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS