2/22/12

A little green...

It's time for another DeNami product spotlight!  This super cute little sentiment just in time for St Patrick's day!  Here is my card...

IMG_5537_edited-1

I used my Zing to cut out these fun little shamrocks.  You can go HERE for the free svg file.  I scored a line...which is hard to see in my pictures...and then added the shamrocks below.  The sentiment was perfectly placed with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig!  Love that thing...a lot!


Stop over to the DeNami blog to see more green cards!  I can't believe that it is almost March!  The time really flies anymore! 

After that, stop by the DeNami store to put this in  your cart!  It's 10% off this week!  :) 

You're not going to want to miss whats coming up here in a few days!  DeNami has a new release coming and one big gigantic fun announcement!  (That makes you a little curious doesn't it?) 

Thanks so much for coming by! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the shamrocks! Great card as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean, simple, and definitely sweet. Great card, Laurie! I love your sweet little shamrocks--a perfect match for the fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute Laurie! Love them shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun St. Patrick's Day card, Laurie!!! Love the shamrocks you cut with your Zing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shamrocks you cut to coordinate with the saying stamp. Awesome CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS