3/22/10

Little Spring Blog Hop

Welcome to our little blog hop! Recently, my friend Stacy invited me to join in, showcasing spring projects! Boy do I love to hear "Spring", because here in Kansas, it is only the flowers here in my scrapbook room that I see in bloom! We just had snow this last weekend and I am so ready for warm temperatures!

So here is my first Springy card!


That flower was so much fun to make! I got the idea from Betsy's blog! She is so super crafty! I just used white tissue paper and got the fluffiest flower! I love it! And that felt? It matches Raspberry Fizz perfectly!! I got it from Hobby Lobby! It is more of a sheet of felt...kinda stiff stuff that cuts amazing!!

For the next card I had to add in some Easter! I can't believe it's almost that time again!



I found these little clay flowers at Hobby Lobby and knew I had to add them in somewhere! They go perfect behind this Lemon Tart bow!

Hope you like my "Spring" creations! Don't forget to check out these links below! The girls have more spring inspiration for you!

Jennifer

Melisa

Stacy

Pam

Kemi

Amy

Kim


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!



Supplies:

"You Make Me Smile"

Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II, Signature Greetings
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Noir Palette
Paper: Kraft Cardstock, White CS
Misc: Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch, Pink Felt, Scor-Tape, Glitter, White Tissue paper, Beautiful Blooms Die, Raspberry Fizz Button, White Scrappers Floss, Silver Pearl

"Easter Wishes"

Stamps: Polka Dot Basics II, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: Burnt Umber Palette, Versamark
Paper: Lemon Tart, White CS, Brown CS
Misc: Clay Flowers, Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Scor-Bug, Apron Lace Border Punch, Labels One Nestie

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, as always! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so beautiful! I just may have to check out how to do those tissue flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laurie! I love them both - so pretty! Love the strip of glitter on the first one and those clay flowers - beautiful! Super Spring cards...hopefully we are finally done with snow for awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty - sorry to hear you still had snow, yikes! I love tissue paper flowers. I spend two hours cutting them out for the bulletin boards at church and they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply GORGEOUS cards Laurie!

    I think those tissue flowers are sooo Fun to make!

    Your Easter card is so elegant with the bouquet of porcelain Easter Lilly's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie! These are beautiful! I love the tissue paper flower! I JUST bought white tissue paper this morning to make one myself with the PTI dies and stamps! :) The lilies are so pretty and are PERFECT for that card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! I love your tissue paper flower! and that Easter card is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!! The Easter card is just lovely, and that pink one is fan-freakin'-tastic with that wonderful flower and polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Laurie! I love the glitter strip on the first card and those clay flowers are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I LOVE the first card!! Any pink is just fine by me!! I love that scalloped felt border
    .....talk about enabling!! :) Now, I have to make another trip to HL! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your cards - and the tissue flower is just beautiful - the felt is a perfect addition - ties it all together. And the Easter card - well gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both GORGEOUS!! Love the flowers on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! My favorite is the last one with yellow and brown- so pretty! Fun blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Laurie! LOVE that tissue flower (and the glittered ScorTape) and the clay flowers on the second card are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards - very springy. love the puffy flower on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS