1/04/10

Warm the soul!

PTI has a tea pot set that is just so cute! I want to pull it out and use it on every card but I have to restrain myself, or you would all be on tea pot overload! So I am sneaking one in here today!


I love the color combo of green, pink and white! So simple and yummy!

This next picture has a glare on the tea pot and the color is weird...but you can see the pink satin bow! I have tried to give it up really! But ribbon is an addiction I just can't kick! :)


Hope your 2010 has been great so far! Have a great week!


Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Basics, Tea for Two and TAC's Cup of Tea
Paper: Green and Pink Bazzill, TAC Ultrasmooth White
Ink: Toile Palette, Noir Palette, Versamark
Misc: Buttons, White Scrappers Floss, Double-sided Pink Satin Ribbon, Pop-Dots

10 comments:

  1. Great card! What type of scissors do you use? Your detail cutting is always so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! Pink & green, polka dots, & that loverly bow... all fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...love that strip of polka dots. And your bow tying makes me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - love the color combo as well! Thanks for putting the "ingredients" on your blog - you know we all want to CASE your fabulous creations!! Oh and you should never give up the ribbon as you make the best bows EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that PTI set. Did you see Dawn's video on making a bow? Really good. Nice card. Sharon D. NJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you already know that I love this card! The buttons, the colors, the ribbon, the PD's... Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, love, love this! the color combo is fab and the polka dots - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! I love it all! I am so loving green lately and to pair it with pink...I never would have thought I'd like it but you have changed my mind! I love it! The others are so right, you make the most awesome bows and should never give up the ribbon!!!
    Angel Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  9. that stamp set is so cute, it is definately on my wish list. I love the card :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS