10/20/09

I {heart} Fall!

Although we really haven't had a "Fall" here in Kansas, I still love this time of year! Football, hayrides, pumpkin patch trips, sweatshirt and jeans weather! Probably my most favorite thing, though, is the colors of fall! I love to see the leaves changing and falling! My house is surrounded my trees (not a fan of raking!) and the colors are amazing!

I found a fun stamp set recently and couldn't wait to break it out! Just a fun and simple card for this fantastic time of year!

The picture does not do the colors justice but I used several colors on the leaves and even added some clear gelly pen on the stems. Gives it a little bling!

Hope your Fall is finding you inspired and healthy! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Laurie this card is fantastic! Love the large leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love Fall, and this is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS