4/22/09

Tis the Season.....

Yes it's that time again! You know like the Christmas season, Hunting season, well I guess there is a season for everything right? Well, here it is Wedding season! Isn't it the case the everyone wants to get married in May or June?

So, one of my favorite things to do is make cards! So I recently opened my own Etsy shop and started taking card orders. I haven't done a whole lot with the shop because I am soooo busy taking local orders! I love it!!

Today I am going to show you 3 cards I made for one of my friends! They were alot of fun to make and she really liked them which is what makes me most happy! A happy customer! hehehe!!

For these cards I used TAC's Blissfully Ever After, which I am sad to say, will no longer be available after June! We did get the discontinued list and I will get it posted here for you tomorrow!





So these were alot of fun to make! I love that pink and black for a wedding! So elegant! If you have any questions about that discontinued list, email me and I can help you out! All the stamps that we will be saying goodbye to, are going to be 25% off!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Supplies:
"Congrats"
Stamps: Blissfully Ever After (TAC)
Paper: DCWV Black CS, TAC's White Ultrasmooth
Misc: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Cricut Shapes, Colored Pencils and Gamsol, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
"Congratulations"
Stamp: TAC's Blissfully Ever After, Aged Ornaments
Paper: Pink and Black Bazzill, White TAC Ultrasmooth
Misc: Ribbon, Pop Dots, Cricut Shapes, Pink Gems
"Blissfully Ever After"
Stamps" Blissfully Ever After (TAC)
Paper: Pink and Black Bazzill, TAC's White Ultrasmooth Cardstock
Misc: Ribbon, Pop Dots, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pink Colored Pencil, Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual!! Yay for you for going ETSY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that great card! I need to make a wedding card and I am thankful for your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS