3/18/09

Heather's Monday Sketch

Heather had a fun sketch this week.....


So I had to play along! Here are 2 cards I made with this sketch! (The pictures came out kinda weird but I think you should be able to see them ok!)




For the last card, I made the flower with my Scor-Pal! I scored a 1"x12" strip of paper every 1/4". I did this by scoring every half inch and then turning the paper over, shifting the paper to the 1/4" mark, and then scoring on every half inch again! Super super easy! And so cute, don't ya think?
Both cards use TAC's Springtime set, which has to be a favorite right now! And of course my fav sentiment set, Ordinary Greetings and Tag Tidbits (for the first card)!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I wish I could cut as well as you did with the tree. Mine usually end up jagged or choppy! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS