10/21/08

Altered Frame

I am not really good at altering things, but I thought I would give it a shot! My friend Jennifer is great at altering things! So I guess you could say, I thought of her and had to give it a shot!

I got this frame forever ago at Michael's in Fort Collins. I think I paid a dollar for it? I know it was cheap!
I used Reece paper to cover the front, after spray painting the whole thing a tanish color. I used one of the stamps from the Level A set, Laughter for the sentiment on the tag. I added red ribbon and eyelets on the tag.

A fun project! Maybe I will have to try it again sometime!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to order that paper. This frame is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great gift idea, too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS